1. PVC wax has good compatibility with polyethene, PVC, polypropylene and so on because of its excellent external lubrication and strong internal lubrication. Therefore, as a lubricant for extrusion, calendering and injection processing of polyethene, PVC and polypropylene, it can improve the processing efficiency, prevent and overcome the adhesion of films, pipes and sheets, improve the smoothness and glossiness of the finished products, and improve the appearance of the finished products.
2. PVC wax can be used as the pvc lubricant of cable insulation material, which can greatly improve the processing performance, increase the smoothness and glossiness of the product surface.
3. As a rubber processing aid, PVC wax can improve the diffusion rate and extrusion moulding rate of the filler, making it easy to demould.
4. PVC wax has good light and chemical resistance. It can be used as the carrier of pigment, improve the wear resistance of paint and ink, improve the dispersion of pigment and filler, prevent pigment from sinking, and be used as the flatting agent of paint and ink.
5. As a softener and lubricant of natural or synthetic fibres, PVC wax can improve wear resistance, tear strength, wrinkle resistance and sewing performance of non-iron clothing, and adjust the tactility.
6. PVC wax can improve the glossiness, durability, hardness and wear resistance of paper, enhance the water resistance and drug resistance, and increase the aesthetic feeling of paper.
7. Besides, PVC wax can also be used to make leather shoe oil, candles, crayons, cosmetics, leather brighteners, hot-melt adhesives, etc.