What Are the Precautions in the Transportation of Microcrystalline Wax?
Microcrystalline waxes are typically packaged in bags or cartons. In the summer, pay attention to its cooling work under high temperature to prevent spontaneous overheating caused by overheating. The package is damaged due to bumps during driving. In particular, the granular microcrystalline wax causes a decrease in the amount of microcrystalline wax once the package is broken. Therefore, it needs to be firm when packaging.
1. The weight and size of the object should be estimated before handling the object. When it is too big and too heavy to be handled by humans, it is best to carry it in other ways.
After the microcrystalline wax for sale is sold, things should be awared of during handling:
2. Before handling objects, it is best to take protective measures such as gloves, masks, overalls, helmets, etc.
3. When transporting objects, first check whether the objects have nails, sheets and loose parts to avoid damage.
4. When applying the palm to grasp the object, you can not use only your fingers to grasp the object, so as to avoid the object slipping.
5. When carrying, keep your footsteps steady and walk carefully to prevent slipping or tripping.
6. When placing objects, be careful and do not slam into them to prevent damage.
7. The object with the marking method should be placed according to the marking method and can be placed upside down. At the same time, the material label of the object should be outward.
The details determine the success or failure. After the product is qualified, the inspection of the microcrystalline wax, the packaging of the microcrystalline wax, the microcrystalline wax for sale and the transportation of the microcrystalline wax also affect the shape of the product. Therefore, in the transportation of microcrystalline wax, we can not be careless.