Effect of Polyethylene Wax Emulsion on Rubber and Plastics
Why can polyethylene wax emulsion be widely used in rubber and plastic fields? Because polyethylene wax emulsion has high melting point, high hardness, high gloss, excellent chemical stability and excellent room temperature resistance, drug resistance and electrical properties. Widely used in chlorinated polyethylene materials, plastic modifiers, textile coatings, tackifiers to increase the viscosity of crude oil and fuel oil.
1. Wire and cable insulation materials: used as a lubricant for cable insulation materials, it can enhance the dispersion of powder fillers, improve the extrusion molding rate, increase the mold flow, and help remove the film. At the same time, the density, color and uniformity are very good.
2. Hot melt products: used in various hot melt adhesives, thermosetting powder coatings, road coatings, etc. Polyethylene wax emulsion as a dispersant has a good anti-deposition effect, so that the product has a good gloss and three-dimensional sense.
3. Rubber products: As a processing agent for rubber, it can enhance the diffusion of fillers, increase the extrusion molding rate, increase the mold flow, which is beneficial to peeling and improve the surface finish of the products after peeling.
4. Injection molding: can improve the surface gloss of injection products.
5. Strong masterbatch and filled masterbatch: used as a dispersant in the masterbatch, widely used in polyolefin masterbatch. Good compatibility with PE, PVC, PP and other resins, good internal and external lubricity.
6. PVC plastic pipes, composite stabilizers, profiles: when processing PVC, pipes, composite stabilizers, PVC profiles, pipe fittings, PP, PE as dispersants, lubricants and brighteners, can improve the degree of plasticization, improve plastic The toughness and surface finish of the products are widely used as compound stabilizers in PVC production.
7. Ink coating: as a carrier of pigments, it can improve the abrasion resistance of paints and inks, and change the dispersion of pigments and fillers, and has a good anti-settling effect. It can be used as a leveling agent for paints and inks, giving the product a good gloss and three-dimensional feel.
Polyethylene wax emulsion has a wide range of applications in rubber, plastics and other fields, and has more new uses.
KING HONOR specializes in the research, development, manufacturing, sales and service of water-based environmental protection products such as paraffin emulsions, and provides ecological building materials and water-based environmental protection materials to distinguished customers in many countries and regions of the world.
KING HONOR is a trusted wax emulsion supplier. It was established in 2008 and has ten years of production experience. As a well-known domestic wax emulsion supplier, it provides customers with high-quality wax emulsion supply services.