The Role Of Wax Emulsion In Yarn Finishing
The pe wax emulsion can make the finished fabric have a soft and smooth hand feeling. The Jin Yu International pe wax emulsion is mainly used for yarn finishing and textile finishing. Yarn finishing is the use of pe wax emulsion on the finished line. This treatment produces high gloss, deeper and more vivid colors, as well as higher elasticity and tensile strength. Let's take a look at it.
1. Yarn-specific wax emulsion is prepared by using modified petroleum wax as raw material. The replica wax emulsion is mainly used as a smooth, soft and sizing aid on the yarn.
2. It is widely used in polyester / cotton, polyester / sticky (acrylic), cotton fabric, purified fiber fabric finishing, can make the finished fabric has a soft, smooth feel, while improving the physical properties of the fabric, improve the fabric physical properties, improve the fabric's elasticity, wear resistance, strength and sewing performance.
3. After the warp sizing of this product, a wax film is formed on the surface of the sizing to improve the smoothness of the yarn surface, reduce the warp friction coefficient and static electricity accumulation in the weaving, reduce the breakage, and improve the efficiency of the loom. Used in cotton, polyester, polyester and other fabrics, it is an excellent soft finishing agent for soft finishing of knitwear.
4. It has good smoothness to the yarn, and can reduce warp yarn breakage, improve the efficiency of the loom and product quality.
5. It can reduce the fluffing of the fabric surface and improve the smoothness of the thread for sewing the surface of the fabric.
Jin Yu International pe wax emulsion is suitable for smooth finishing after dyeing. The generally temperature is from room temperature to 50 °C. The recommended amount is about 1.5-2% of the yarn weight, and the processing time is 15-30 minutes. The specific conditions of the factory are stable.