Application Range Of Fischer Tropsch Wax
The composition of the fischer tropsch wax is a non-polar wax. The wax is composed of 91% to 95% of conventional petroleum hydrocarbons, and the rest are tertiary hydrocarbons and methyl hydrocarbons having branches at the molecular end. This new generation of polymers with advanced technology combines high melting point, low viscosity and excellent hardness to provide excellent performance in a variety of applications. It uses a unique synthetic process, using carbon monoxide as a raw material, to produce hydrocarbons by polymerization under the action of hydrogen, high pressure and a unique catalyst.
(1) Fischer tropsch wax can be used as an excellent external lubricant in the processing of PVC profiles, pipes, pipe fittings, foamed sheets, wood plastics and other plastic products. It has a good late lubrication ability and can bring a glossy appearance to the products and lower processing torque.
(2) Fischer tropsch wax can be used as a highly effective dispersing agent in masterbatch, filler masterbatch, modified masterbatch and functional masterbatch, which can make the inorganic component and pigment dispersion more uniform and beautiful in appearance.
(3) Fischer tropsch wax can be an excellent external lubricant in PVC stabilizers, especially environmentally friendly calcium-zinc stabilizers. The use of suitable internal lubricants can greatly improve the overall use of stabilizers and improve cost performance.
(4) Fischer tropsch wax can better adjust the viscosity and hardness of the product in hot melt adhesive and improve its fluidity.
(5) Fischer tropsch wax can mainly resist heat, defoaming, leveling, anti-settling and dispersing in paints, coatings and road marking paints, and improve the surface hardness of products, improve wear resistance, anti-staining, etc. performance.
(6) Fischer tropsch wax can be used as a modifier in paraffin to increase the melting point and crystallinity of paraffin.
(7) Fischer tropsch wax can be used as a release agent and a protective agent in rubber.