Micronized wax powder Characterization
Outside view: white powder
Melting point: 120 C
Average particle size: 5um
1. Ultrafine modified micronized wax powder provides excellent scratch resistance and excellent extinction, transparency and handle.
2. It has a small particle size, good dispersion, and good anti-caking property.
3. It can significantly reduce the stacking phenomenon in the offset printing process. Scope of application:
Solvent-based wood coatings system, ink, industrial baking varnish, polyester baking varnish additions:
For 0.5-2% of the total amount, please test the optimum dosage before using due to the different system.
Micronized wax powders should be stored in a cool and dry ventilated place, sealed in containers, away from fire sources and heat radiation for a maximum storage period of 2 years.
Comparing the quality of imported and domestic polyethylene wax, there are the following differences:
1. Different molecular weight. The molecular weight distribution (MWD) of imported polyethylene wax is about 5 (the ratio of Mw to Mn), while that of domestic wax is about 10. Therefore, the quality of the color masterbatch is affected.
2. Imported polyethylene wax has different modification methods, so it can be used in different plastics (engineering plastics, rubber, etc.) and different pigments (powder coatings) to have better dispersion, internal and external lubrication, and achieve the excellent demoulding effect.
3. Imported polyethylene wax has less ash (impurities).