What Is The Application Of Fischer Tropsch Waxware - Synthetic Wax
Fischer-Tropsch wax has the characteristics of low viscosity, high softening point and high melting point, and is used in industry.
1. In the processing of PVC and polyolefin, due to its external lubrication and strong internal lubrication, it has good compatibility with polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, etc. Therefore, it is extruded as PE, PP, PVC, etc. The lubricant for calendering and injection processing can improve the processing efficiency, prevent and overcome the adhesion of films, pipes, and sheets, improve the smoothness and gloss of the finished products, and improve the appearance of the finished products.
2. It is used in polyvinyl chloride composite heat stabilizer. Compared with paraffin wax, polyethylene wax and other lubricants, it can provide a long-term, high-stable lubrication effect under the condition of low addition amount. Effectively reduce processing torque, reduce production energy consumption and improve production efficiency. The surface physical properties of the product are improved, and the aging resistance is improved.
3. Used as a processing aid for cable insulation materials to improve processing performance, increase product surface smoothness and smoothness, Fischer-Tropsch wax's chemical inertness can improve the aging resistance of the product, and the product has excellent resistance to precipitation.
4. In hot-melt adhesives, the initial setting temperature and curing time of the hot-melt adhesive can be effectively adjusted, the plasticity and tensile properties of the hot-melt adhesive can be adjusted, and the adhesive can be prevented from sticking before use. Low viscosity, high melting point Fischer-Tropsch wax can reduce the viscosity of polymer and resin, which is conducive to the efficient mixing of resin and the pumping process of hot melt adhesive, while maintaining the degree of surface wetting of polymer and resin.
5. As a rubber processing aid, it can increase the diffusivity and extrusion rate of the filler, making it easy to demold. As a rubber protective wax component, it can form an effective coordinated protective layer with other ingredients and improve the use of products. Period and application performance.
6. Good light resistance and chemical resistance, can be used as a carrier for pigments, improve the wear resistance of paints and inks, improve the dispersion of pigments and fillers, prevent pigment sinking, can be used as a dispersant for paints and inks, improve the resistance of coating Scratch and wear resistance.
7. As a softener and lubricant for natural or synthetic fibers, it can improve wear resistance, tear strength, wrinkle resistance and sewing properties of non-iron clothes, and adjust the touch.
8. It can replace vegetable wax and other media as coating and release media for food and pharmaceutical production. In cosmetics, it can be used for basic skin care products and make-up cosmetics.
9. It can improve the gloss, durability, hardness and abrasion resistance of the paper, can enhance the water resistance and drug resistance, and increase the beauty of the paper.
10. Can be used to make leather shoe polish, candles, crayons, leather brighteners and other products.
KING HONOR specializes in the research and development, manufacturing, marketing and service of Fischer-Tropsch wax and other products, and provides paraffin products to distinguished customers in many countries and regions around the world. It is a well-known domestic Fischer-Tropsch wax supplier. KING HONOR was established in 2008 and has ten years of production experience.