Introduce the Market Prospect of High Melting Point Micro Wax
The application of micro wax is very wide. Generally, the high-melting micro wax is widely used in shopping malls. So what are the categories of downstream shopping malls with high melting point micro wax? After the analysis of these application categories, it can be seen that the prospect of the high melting point micro wax is relatively objective.
1. The micro wax provided by our company can be used as an auxiliary agent for emulsion explosives, rubber additives, hot melt adhesives, cultural and educational supplies (crayons, plasticine, wax paper), medicine, cosmetics, food and food packaging, inks, lubricants, coatings, glazing, yarn coating wax, mold, electrical and electronic insulation.
2. As a protective wax modifier to add a small amount of micro wax to the protective wax, you can change the crystal form of the protective wax. KING HONOR INTERNATIONAL LTD. improves the water permeability and permeability of protective wax, adds resistance to tortuosity, and advances plasticity to make protective wax more suitable for waterproof, moisture proof, mold, papermaking and other fields.
3. It is used as a thickener in grease because it has the characteristics of high gel strength, good adhesion and good protection.
4. In cosmetics and medicine: ointments, cooling oils, moisturizing creams, lipsticks, etc. made of micro wax and other ingredients are fine and soft.
5. In electrical insulation: in the electrical industry, the use of microcrystalline wax properties can be used as package distribution and coating agents, such as impregnation of electrolyte paper in capacitors, sealing layer of batteries, impregnation of insulating paper for cables and masking part of the coating in metal plating with no special requirements.
6. In terms of food: micro wax is primarily used as a chewing gum component, food coating, milk carton, bread wrapper. In other applications: micro wax can be used as a fabric for barrels and cartons, used in the production of wax paper, used in the rubber industry to avoid surface chalking and cracking, and used as a process aid.
7. It is used as a textile wax on textile; it is used for carbon paper, crayons, clay glue, insensitive explosives, dewaxing aids, polishes, etc.
KING HONOR is one of the micro wax suppliers in China. If you need, welcome to buy!